As a Canadian Lawyer interested in online marketing (you wouldn’t be reading this if you weren’t), you’re probably always looking for new and free social media marketing tools. Instead of testing out everything on the market, we’ve done the dirty work for you. Here are 3 free social media tools for lawyers
1. Quill Engage for Automatic Google Analytic Reports. Hat tip to the Social Media Examiner for this one. It’s easy to set up and you can select 10 free reports. Your dashboard allows you to run weekly and/or monthly reports, view archived reports and edit your settings and profile settings. Reading Google Analytic reports straight from Google can be confusing. Let Quill simplify it for you.
2. Facebook can be a tough social media nut to crack for Canadian Lawyers. There’s a neat app located within Facebook called Post Planner that helps you come up with neat status updates. It also includes free training. This is one of my personal favorites. The free version allows you to manage three Facebook pages. You can also upgrade to a Guru version for $30 per month.
3. Hootsuite is a must for Canadian Lawyers. Tweetdeck is another similar option as well. These platforms allow you to consolidate and manage your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.). You won’t have to log into each account to post anymore. Think of it like your own personalized dashboard.
Social media is no longer a fad when it comes to legal marketing and marketing your practice to Canadian clients. The above free tools will help you efficiently use your time for the best possible results.
Don’t forget, if you have any questions, please feel free to leave them in the comments section below. We’d love to hear from you!
Latest posts by Samantha Collier (see all)
- What Canadian Lawyers Can Learn From the Dalhousie Facebook Scandal – January 13, 2015
- Facebook News Feed Change – What Lawyers Need to Know – October 2, 2014
- 3 Free Social Media Tools for Lawyers – September 19, 2014