LawyerLocate.ca members Charles Wagner, Ian Hull and Justin de Vries, are a few of the dozen lawyers presenting at an annual program organized by the B’nai Brith Canada Trust and Estates Group. This year’s Continuing Legal Education (CLE) program will be addressing the issue of fraud in the context of trusts and estates.
- Limitation Periods and Fraudulent Concealment
- When Does Estate Planning Cross the Line and Become a Fraudulent Preference
- Undue Influence In The Estate Context Among Orthodox Jews – Is Arbitration Before A Beit Din A Viable Option?
- Will A Finding of Fraud Trump The Bankruptcy Act?
- What Should Beneficiaries Do When They Suspect The Executor Of Improper Conduct Including Defrauding The Estate?
Date:Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Time: Registration and breakfast begins at 7:30 am and the presentation runs from 8:00 am – 11:00 am.
Location: Shaarei Shomayim Synagogue in Toronto, Ontario
Registration: Contact Anita Bromberg at 416-633-6224 extension 130 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is some information about the LawyerLocate.ca members presenting at this event:
Charles Wagner is an Estate Lawyer and partner at Wagner Sidlofsky LLP, a litigation boutique law firm in Toronto, Ontario. He practices in both commercial and estate litigation. Overseeing the growth and development of Wagner Sidlofsky for the past ten years, and chairing the B’nai Brith Canada’s Estate and Trusts Group, Charles has a vast wealth of knowledge you won’t want to miss.
Ian Hull, co-founder of Hull & Hull LLP, is an experienced Estate & Trust lawyer from Toronto. Ian continues to lecture at the Ontario Bar Admission Course and also guest lectures for the CBA and the Law Society of Upper Canada on estate law issues. Known as one of the top 60 leading lawyers in Canada in the practice of Estates and Trust for the year 2009, Ian is a presenter you don’t want to miss.
Focusing on estate, trust and capacity litigation, Justin deVries is the principal of de Vries Litigation with offices in Toronto and Oakville. Known as one of the Best Lawyers in Canada for Trusts & Estates, Justin’s clients include individuals, private banking groups, estate trustees, private trusts, charities and foundations. You’ll benefit from Justin’s many years in Estate Litigation.
Natalie brings a passion to the business that ensures the entire LawyerLocate.ca team strives to improve the service for both lawyers and the general public. To that end, she is committed to ongoing communication with our members and welcomes and relies on clients’ input to continually evolve the service to make it better for all.
Latest posts by Natalie Waddell (see all)
- LawyerLocate.ca’s #Clawbies2016 Canadian Law Blog Nominations – December 17, 2016
- Canada’s #1 Legal Referral Service is Coming to the UK! – January 29, 2016
- Facebook Glitch Displays How Popular Your Posts Are – October 16, 2015