The annual LSUC Solo and Small Firm Conference is taking place from May 23 to May 24, 2013 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre in Toronto, Ontario.LawyerLocate.ca is proudly sponsoring the webcast for those who cannot attend in person.
Are you on the fence in regards to if you should attend or not? Here are five excellent reasons you should register for the LSUC Solo and Small Firm Conference:
- E. Susan Elliott of Hawkins LLP and Daniel Pinnington of Lawyers Professional Indemnity Company (LawPRO) are chairing the conference.
- There are remarkably few Canadian conferences designed specifically for the small firm lawyer and solo practitioners. This conference focuses on practice management tools specifically for your needs. There are also a wide range of vendors that showcase a variety of products and services meant for the solo and small firm lawyer. You will not find anything like it anywhere else.
- The “Unwind and Rewind” Dinner Event taking place on Thursday, May 23, 2013 at Joe Badali’s Ristorante. Besides the great food, this dinner is a terrific way to network with fellow small firm and solo lawyers. Topics of discussion are sure to include day-to-day challenges, practice management tools and much more. Reserve your seat soon as space is limited. The cost for the dinner is an additional $40 which includes taxes.
- You cannot beat the price. The in-person price of conference registration is $325, and the live webcast is $295. There are group rates if you are interested as well.Many annual conferences cost thousands of dollars and are not designed specifically for the small firm and solo lawyer.
- We have to toot our own horn for reason #5. We’re presenting a book signing with ABA best-seller Mitch Kowalski at the LawyerLocate.ca booth on May 23, 2013 during the lunch break. You will want to meet Mitch because he specifically understands the unique needs of solo and small firm lawyers. It will be a enjoyable break from sitting through all of those CLE sessions!
So there you have it, five excellent reasons to attend the 2013 LSUC Solo and Small Firm Conference. You can register here for the in-person conference or live webcast. We look forward to seeing you there!
Natalie brings a passion to the business that ensures the entire LawyerLocate.ca team strives to improve the service for both lawyers and the general public. To that end, she is committed to ongoing communication with our members and welcomes and relies on clients’ input to continually evolve the service to make it better for all.