By now all of you should have a LinkedIn Company Page up and running for your law firm. If not, check out our previous post, How to Create an Impressive LinkedIn Company Page. The next logical step is to grow your page’s followers. The following is 3 smart tips on how to do just that. (A big thank you to LinkedIn for sending me these tips via email this morning, which inspired this post!).
- Get the word out! In other words, promote promote promote! Ask everyone in your network to follow you – clients, partners, friends and family. You never know where your next client will come from.
- Make it easy for people to follow you. Make sure you add a LinkedIn Company Page “Follow” button on your website and/or blog. Rest assured, it’s easy for them and easy for you to do so. Consider adding your LinkedIn Company Page URL on business cards and other promotional material.
- Optimize. LinkedIn Company Pages come with powerful analytics and you can track your followers and see which updates they’re liking and sharing. Review which posts were most popular and do more of the same to drive higher engagement.
- Engage. Make sure you engage with LinkedIn members that interact with your Company Page. Respond and like their comments and encourage discussion. Give them a reason to come back!
- Keep it up to date. Post new content on a regular basis and keep it fresh. You have once chance to get those likes and remember, first impressions count. Would you follow a LinkedIn Company Page was dull and boring? Probably not.
These steps will help your law firm’s LinkedIn Company Page get more followers which should, in turn, help optimize your LinkedIn business development strategy. Do you have any tips to add? Has your Page brought in new clients? Let us know in the comments below!
Natalie brings a passion to the business that ensures the entire LawyerLocate.ca team strives to improve the service for both lawyers and the general public. To that end, she is committed to ongoing communication with our members and welcomes and relies on clients’ input to continually evolve the service to make it better for all.
Latest posts by Natalie Waddell (see all)
- LawyerLocate.ca’s #Clawbies2016 Canadian Law Blog Nominations – December 17, 2016
- Canada’s #1 Legal Referral Service is Coming to the UK! – January 29, 2016
- Facebook Glitch Displays How Popular Your Posts Are – October 16, 2015